Community post

Journal

Guilty, I am ashamed: testing at 7 DPO

I know better than to test this early. I honestly don't know why I do it, it only drives me crazy. Especially when the test MAY be showing a super faint positive or slight evap... I turn the test a certain way and there's definitely a line, but the faintest of lines. None of my other tests had these, but it showed within the time limit. But, I also cannot tell if it has color because it's so faint of a line. Ugh, this drives me crazy. Now I wish I would have taken 2 tests to see if this showed on both, so I could rule out evap line... why do I do this to myself?! Lol... will be testing again Sunday...

Can a positive line disappear after the time limit? It's been over an hour, the test dried, and now I don't see the line like I did when it was wet... so confused now...

User image

5 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

We are all guilty of testing early so don't be ashamed :) Fx'd this is your BFP!!!

8 years ago

Thanks lol. Just feel like I'm going crazy is all haha

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

Give it two days and try it again. It's okay, we all do it. I'm surprised I've held out this long this cycle. I am 9dpo and still don't have the urge…. yet! Usually at 10dpo I can't hold off, but I can honestly say as of right now I don't have any desire to test. I think the heartbreak of those stupid tests in previous months have broken my spirit, lol. Good luck holding of the urge for another couple of days.

Oh, and for your question, I don't believe a positive mark will disappear when dry.

8 years ago

Thank you. Tempted to get a FRER to use this weekend. The other tests have always been stark negative without a hint of a line, and this morning's test is just being evil lol... I don't know, it's probably negative...

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

POAS addict over here, no judgement from me xxx

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo