Community post

Journal

CD 15 and still - OPKs

Still have yet to receive a positive OPK. But yesterday the egg white CF began. Not happy with the very little number of hearts on my chart, either... already wanting to give up this cycle and try again next cycle lol... feeling frustrated at the lack of hearts during the fertile period, but not much I can do about that. Temps have been starting to rise a bit since yesterday but OPKs are still very negative. I am hoping I O tomorrow or the day after, and I will try to add more hearts in the mean time...

User image

5 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

If your opks are negative and ewcm just started, this is the most crucial time! So just get busy.... lol definately not out. Make sure you bd when you get your positive opk, the day after and the day after and you should be covered!

Mill

8 years ago

Thanks for the advice :-) I will definitely get busy haha!

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

Girl your not out. Why don't you bring little Tim to the park today so he sleeps like a rock and you and hubby get busy! It is important to just enjoy it not worry about your fertile period. :) XF that your positive OPK comes soon.

8 years ago

Don't freak out about the number of hearts on your chart! Just the fact that you have one heart on your chart is great! :) AND it sounds like you still have time yet to add more hearts because you are just getting ewcm!! Definitely time to get busy :) GL and BABY DUST!!

8 years ago

Thanks ladies :-) guess I'm just frustrated... (mostly due to lack of hearts lol)

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo