Community post

Journal

Almost time AF to leave...

Tomorrow should be the last day with AF. Maybe a bit of spotting Wed still. But hopefully that's it! So ready for it to be over. Not expecting to conceive this cycle anyways, and that's ok with me. Due date would be in Feb and I have 3 nieces with birthdays in February, so it would be super busy if we had another birthday added to February haha. I don't see us conceiving our first full TTC cycle anyways, not after it took us forever to conceive our first. But, we shall see. Just bored and stalking some of my friends and decided to ramble on in a journal entry lol... hope to see some BFP soon!!!!!

Oh, almost forgot to mention, I'm going to try to chart my BBT. It will be hard with Tim, he wakes me up and of course I want to get him before taking my temp, but I will try to chart it anyways just because.

User image

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo