Community post

Journal

OPK's and HPT's ORDERED!!!!!!!!

Ordered my first batch of OPK's and HPT's!! They are Easy@Home brand, similar to Wondfo. I ordered some pee cups this time, too... much easier than cutting water bottles in half (like I did while TTC Tim LOL!)!! They will be in Monday. 100 OPKs and 20 HPTs should last me 10 months, if I only use 10 OPKs per cycle, which is the recommended amount I believe... And I still have a few OPKs left from the first time we TTC, but I need to start testing from the day I start AF this first cycle. I need to make sure my ovulation days are still the same as before. My CF is very confusing lately, so I honestly have no idea when I ovulate anymore. So the day I stop AF, until I'm close to starting the next cycle, i will take OPKs and see what happens. Hopefully having Tim didn't throw my cycles off too much. They already vary from 27 days to 31 days. They were always 30-31 days before. Well, we shall see!! Time to get back in the groove and become a POAS addict! LOL!

User image

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I really like these, I have never got an evap, exact brand. Did you get them on Amazon?

9 years ago

Yes I did!! I'm glad you like them, I liked the Wondfo brand also, but not these, but they look the same LOL! I won't ever buy blue dye tests again, though... they always give me a 2nd line, super faint, but still there and within the time frame, so not evaps... ugh LOL!

User image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo