Community post

Journal

OBGYN Consultation for TTC#2!

So, talked to my hubby about it, and we agree it is best to see my OBGYN and talk to him about TTC #2. Since they do usually recommend you wait 2 years before having another, I just want to see what he has to say, and see if there's anything he wants to do first. I don't know if there's blood work involved or a pap, or what. Anyway, so if we get his "OK" we will be able to TTC whenever the whim strikes my hubby, LOL! I will also have to start my baby asprin, folic acid, and prenatals again; I already know that is going to come up with my doctor, for the MTHFR....

So.... yeah, we are going to be one step closer to TTC #2! And I think if my OBGYN gives the all clear, my hubby just might go ahead and agree to start officially trying ^_^

Getting excited!!

User image

4 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

YEAH!! That is pretty exciting!! Congrats hun, I hope that hubby catches the TTC fever soon.

9 years ago

It's all exciting Hun, I've already started my folic acid and baby asprin "just in case" lol xx

9 years ago

Thank you ladies!! xx
Hubby is ALMOST there, so hoping the "ok" from a doctor will get him the rest of the way there ;)

User image

9 years ago • Post starter

Exciting! Hope you get the all clear to start trying again!
Btw, I looked for the "your son is so cute" button, but couldn't find it, lol. Love the photo.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo