Community post

Journal

Out!

View Full Post

Ugh! Cramping, lower backache and cm is a beautiful rose colour. Spotting started a day early....faaaaaack! Ok, so Im obvs out, no point in crossing fingers now....so here's hopin' I dont get AF early. I need those extra days for my drugs to arrive, I really dont wanna do clomid again...I was such a twat on it last time...so bitchy I couldnt stand myself. I hate that feeling, theres really no way to escape urself.

Guess I get to drink on my bday! Ooooh, anyone wanting to try OSOM's pregnancy tests...I highly recommend 'em...kick ass fucking tests...ebay has 'em for $38 buy it now or make an offer. I made an offer for $30 and it was accepted...25 combo tests...yes, u can now cut urselves and bleed on them (dont do it...thats just nuts)! Check my hpt's if u wanna see what theyre like (theyre black dye), I did a comparison with them and FRER...let's say I will never by another FRER again.

Good luck with testing!! =))

11 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 11 of 11 Comments

Thanks, girl! Yeah looking at that number makes me feel like I have absolutely no life hahaha (just gotta say, thats over 2.5yrs, not the month of January lol!).
I catch myself standing in lines at grocery stores answering questions about vag goo and pee sticks, interesting read for the person that likes to shoulder-snoop my cell lol! But yeah, its nice to be able to help someone who isnt able to help themselves...I found it also occupied my mind so I didnt focus too much on my cycles and tww's. Its an outlet...def help where ya can!! =))

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo