Community post

Journal

Spotting?

Friday afternoon I started spotting. I do not EVER spot/bleed outside my period. I had my period Jan 10th, through Jan 17th I think it was? Spotting occurred Jan 23rd. Been having mild cramps and pressure since then, and yesterday had sharp pains in ovary area. Just wondering what this could possibly mean??

Still having mild, dull cramping today, but no more spotting. CM is thick and creamy. I am still breastfeeding, so fullness and tenderness of breasts couldn't really be a sign for me...

Hubby and I are not yet actively TTC #2, although we have talked about it and wouldn't mind trying soon. Our son is almost 10 months old and we already want another, but haven't officially decided to TTC yet.... anyways, just wondering what spotting could mean?? As I've said, I do not ever spot/bleed outside of my period!

User image

8 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Comments

Hey girly, check out this article. I really don't know.
http://www.breastfeeding-problems.com/spotting-while-breastfeeding.html
I hope it helps some. GL!

9 years ago

Thank you, that was very helpful =) But, I've had regular periods now since my son was 4-5 months old.... so still a bit confused...

User image

9 years ago • Post starter

hmm, I would talk to your doctor next time you see him/her. Have you and hubby been BD'ing?

9 years ago

Yes, but we've been using the pull out method

User image

Well, I can say hubby and I used that method for 8 years. Not sure if it did any good, since we haven't been able to get pregnant yet. :) But I would talk with your doctor, or maybe there is another woman on here who has had a similar experience.

9 years ago

I might wait and see if anything else happens. A part of me wonders if it could have been implantation bleeding, but I seriously doubt I'm pregnant... just a strange feeling, though, that it could be possible? I was just posting the journal to see if anyone has had a similar experience, and for me to look back on the dates it happened, too. =) thank you

User image

How are you feeling today? Did the spotting stop?

9 years ago

Still cramping a bit. Yes, I only spotted that one day... so it's weird...

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo