Community post

Journal

Update for friends still following me

My son is now 8 months old!!!! Wow.... crazy how time has flown by! I've decided to return to CTP to keep track of my cycles. It was really the best way for me to predict my next period, now that they've returned and they just keep sneaking up on me each cycle -_- so, I am very happy to see that many of my friends have had their rainbow babies also, I have been following them on CMP the entire time and sharing our TTC and pregnancy journeys, it almost feels like you form a bond =) and I am happy to share such moments with you wonderful ladies!!

My hubby and I are in the middle of trying to buy a house to raise our family in. It's a beautiful house and will be a great home for us and our son. We have moved once already since our son has been born, so this will be the 3rd house he's been in before he's even a year old, and I don't like that. So after we buy this house, this will be a constant in his life, and a good structure and foundation for him to grow up in =) I hated moving around when I was young, and do not want to do that to our son, so we are very excited about buying our first home and raising our family there <3 There is room for a future sibling down the road as well, when we are ready for another, and a large fenced in yard for them to play ^_^

We've been blessed with the best rainbow baby. He is always smiling and such a happy baby, he always brings joy to others with his happiness and his smiles. He is just so handsome and smart and I feel so blessed to be his mother. It was a long and hard journey to become a mother, with heartache and loss along the way.... but to have Tim in my life now, my life feels complete, my heart feels whole... and I urge you ladies who are still TTC to keep your heads up, keep hope in your hearts, and do NOT give up!! I almost did.... and so happy I didn't, or I might not be holding my son today. So stay strong ladies, I know how hard and tough it is, this TTC journey.... but I truly believe it will happen for you all!! <3

User image

4 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Well I didn't follow you in the past, but congrats on your rainbow baby!! :) Sounds like he has great parents who love him a lot and are looking for a great future for him. I know the stresses of buying a home, the process can take forever, but I know you will be happy once you are moved in and settled. GL hun!! Are you going to start trying for a little brother or sister soon?

9 years ago

Thank you very much Randall =) We are very happy, for sure!! My husband and I were both actually surprised to find that we wouldn't mind getting pregnant again, but it isn't the right time yet, and I'm still conflicted about having another, especially so soon. So, no, not just yet. I would like to wait at least a year or so longer, maybe when Tim is potty trained.

User image

9 years ago • Post starter

Ah good idea, and by that time you will be settled into your new home too!! GL! BTW, I creeped on your page and saw his pictures. I want to pinch those cheeks!! What a joy!!

9 years ago

Aww, lol, creep away ;-) He is my handsome little man ^_^ Wishing you the best of luck!! I will probably follow/stalk you now haha

User image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo