Community post

Journal

Happy Steak and a Blowjob Day!! =))

View Full Post

Anyone got plans for their honey? Steak done in an oven isnt as good as a bbq, so I may turn this into Chicken Wings and a BJ day lol! Idk...if only he was this amped up about Valentine's Day...we could call it "Flowers and Eat a Cookie Day" bahaha. Way to take a special moment and make it vulgar, eh?! Ah well!

Not much is new here, today, we're gonna hit up Target's closeout sale, that should be a sloppy mess of assholic people...cant wait! Ugh! The rest of the weekend, we're probably doing nothing, and Monday, weather permitting, hit up Lake Erie and do some hiking with the baby. Can't wait til it really warms up, I am so done with this weather. I dont do cold and I feel like I've been locked in a basement all winter. I wanna play in my garden and get out with the babes.

Hubs is back to work as of March 23rd. He took his 37wk parental leave and his work is pissed...jack shit they can do about it tho, so, fuck 'em!! I'm gonna miss him...hopefully he doesnt have to travel anymore. It is what it is tho!!

Hope ur all well! Enjoy ur weekend and dont forget to put on some red lipstick!! ;D

18 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 18 of 18 Comments

Let me say "besides" again, whoops. Anyway, glad to see another Dakota post :)

User Image

9 years ago

Ah ok, gotcha! They made a point of adding in the year and time and that threw me off cuz they ignored the 20. This is the first Ive even seen the whole Pi Day thing, guess I focus too much on steak and man meat for March 14th. Hahaha! Besides, I like that all the guy holidays follow the girl ones...then we can decide how well they should be rewarded.

9 years ago • Post starter

Uhg! I hope my fiance doesn't know about this holiday but I'm sure someone on Reddit said something about it and hes on there constantly. I don't feel like going to the store and AF just arrived as soon as I walked in the door from work so its already blow job week in my house and I don't feel like starting tonight. I'm a bad wifey tonight! Lol. Ill be sure to prepare next year. Since I saw everyone posting about "International Women's Day" the other day and it just so happens to be before S&BJ day, I might have to really take advantage of that. I'm just evil tonight! Damn AF!

9 years ago

My Hub's must have missed the memo. We did; however, have steaks over the weekend!! We hit 40 over the weekend and it was like summer! Good day today too but I'm in the office. Hope you enjoyed your weekend and got the hiking in!

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

9 years ago

LOL!! This is great! I will be marking my calendar for Flowers and Eat Cookie day! :) I am thinking that is what every other Saturday.... ;)

9 years ago

Hey thanks for commenting on my journal. Where in Ontario are you from? I'm in Ottawa. Hope Steak & a BJ Day was good. I failed as a wife and worked that night but I'll make it up to him once we drag the BBQ out of its snow covered grave. :)

9 years ago

Can't believe how steady your temps are lol. Jealous. At least they're nice and high! GL

User Image

9 years ago

My temp was *almost* the same again today. It stayed at 99.17 for a while then went to 99.32 then beeped a sec later. Idk if it was even supposed to go there but anything that deviates from that straight line from hell, will make me happy!

Didnt get the hike in, got all the way there and it was pissing. Hubs wasn't impressed but when I showed him the sun/partial cloud and +10 still showing on the weather network, he at least knew it wasnt my fault.

Hope u all had a good S&BJ Day...or Pi Day...whichever u celebrate!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo