Community post

Journal

Happy Steak and a Blowjob Day!! =))

Anyone got plans for their honey? Steak done in an oven isnt as good as a bbq, so I may turn this into Chicken Wings and a BJ day lol! Idk...if only he was this amped up about Valentine's Day...we could call it "Flowers and Eat a Cookie Day" bahaha. Way to take a special moment and make it vulgar, eh?! Ah well!

Not much is new here, today, we're gonna hit up Target's closeout sale, that should be a sloppy mess of assholic people...cant wait! Ugh! The rest of the weekend, we're probably doing nothing, and Monday, weather permitting, hit up Lake Erie and do some hiking with the baby. Can't wait til it really warms up, I am so done with this weather. I dont do cold and I feel like I've been locked in a basement all winter. I wanna play in my garden and get out with the babes.

Hubs is back to work as of March 23rd. He took his 37wk parental leave and his work is pissed...jack shit they can do about it tho, so, fuck 'em!! I'm gonna miss him...hopefully he doesnt have to travel anymore. It is what it is tho!!

Hope ur all well! Enjoy ur weekend and dont forget to put on some red lipstick!! ;D

18 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Comments | Last Page

Lol sounds like either way he wins today lol. We're finally getting some sun today and it'll be in the mid 60's so I'm so happy! We're having about 25 people over tonight for a crawfish boil and my husband is giddy excited lmao! That's his treat for today because we'll be super exhausted when we go to bed and there will be no bj.

Hope y'all enjoy hiking. I'm sure it's really beautiful up there. Have a great weekend!

User Image

9 years ago

Omg! I did not know there was such a holiday! Must keep tim away from the Internet today to keep him from finding out! Lol!

I'm loving all this warm weather! Enjoy ur hike!

9 years ago

lol My DH is excited about steak and BJ day as well... He keeps wanting to make greeting cards for it.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Mid-60's sounds great, RPope....not so sure about the crawfish boil, not the biggest shellfish fan here lol! Sounds like hubs wont need the BJ if he's already on cloud 9 for the boil. Have a blast!! =))

Brandy, keep him off FB, there are always posts going around. I found out about it a few years ago, but luckily, hubs forgets the date majority of the time, so I can "forget" as well, or surprise him...after my b-day, I may forget lol!! ;D

Hahaha, Margie, I'm surprised there aren't greeting cards for it...he could be on to something...good business venture maybe!! =))

9 years ago • Post starter

I just don't know, any other day, sure. But today is Pi day, celebrated with pie. Hubby said we could do both, but uh, hello, pi day?

User Image

9 years ago

I was unaware of this day, but hubs isn't here anyway so I'm off the hook. Maybe I'll make myself a steak ha! forgot about pi day too. GL and sounds like fun weekend plans :-)

9 years ago

Here's what I dont get about Pi Day...where did the 20 from 2015 go? Wouldnt the actual Pi Day be March, 14, 1592, at 6:53:58? Just sayin'!! ;)

Ha! Saw a post about this from a friend on Facebook earlier today =)
We didn't have any steak here but hubby went to work in a good mood haha!

9 years ago

Its the least a gal can do when they put up with all our ovulation crap and tww moods! =))

Oh, it's not just this year that is pi day. It is every March 14th because generally pi is rounded to 3.14. Besides, I nominate we move it to January 14, so the guys know they better not forget V day, ;) Besides, father's day is after mother's day and hubby's birthday is 10 days after mine, and those might also be S&BJ days anyway. But still, I think it should be before, lol.

User Image

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo