Community post

Journal

Nervous

Tomorrow is my blood draw. It was scheduled for Wednesday but the doctor changed it to Thursday. I am scared to death. I still have pregnancy symptoms. My chest is still tender, my belly is still crampy and I am still nauseous. I still have gas and interrupted sleep. I just have lost too many pregnancies to be anything but scared to death. I have been taking WalMart pee tests for a few days now and really there isn't much change in the lines. They are decently dark though. At 3 weeks and about 3 days my progesterone was 48 so I know that was not the trouble.
My husband is gone to training for a month and I will be alone for this pregnancy for this first month. If it goes right my husband will miss the 'firsts', but if it goes wrong I will be all alone and no one knows I am even pregnant cause no one that I know cares that a 34 year old woman can't keep her pregnancies. My husband told the people at his work. I wish he hadn't cause it puts added stress on me. If I fail it makes it so difficult for me. I just want to keep a pregnancy. It shouldn't be so hard.
I just want to get this test over with. I wanted to wait and have blood draws every week so I could just make it to the day I have never made it past before which is Thursday. If my number is appropriate for my dpo (18 today, 19 tomorrow) then I will be content and if it will be an appropriate amount next week I will ask for an ultrasound. I have never made it past this week in pregnancy. I so pray that God gives us this baby. So much. I just don't want to tell my husband I failed yet again.

Angela & Daniel

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Try to think positive, which is easier said then done. I am hoping the ultimate best possible result for you. Stay calm for that sticky bean. Hugs ;)

9 years ago

We are all here with a common goal, to conceive and have a healthy nine months. You're not alone. We care! You are in my thoughts and prayers

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo