Posts by AngelaTweedle

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Babies

After 6 years of trying I finally succeeded. We wlcomed our twin boys on December 10. Theyre everything to me. ...

2 Comments     1   2    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Countdown to IVF

I have 18 1/2 days left until my IVF. I still have so many things to do to get prepared. I have an appt on Sat ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

IVF

I paid for my Micro Ivf cycle today. The cycle isn't set in stone yet, but the cash is already gone so only de ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Long time..

It's been awhile. Finally opened this website back up on my pc so I can track my cycles before I head to try o ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Testing

I am beginning to think that testing after you get a positive is a bad mistake. I wanted to take a digital to ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Nervous

Tomorrow is my blood draw. It was scheduled for Wednesday but the doctor changed it to Thursday. I am scared t ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

statistics

I just found out that I am pregnant again but I am not moving to the other website until I hear my baby's hea ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CB Digital

1-2 weeks: less than 157 2-3 weeks: 157- 2600 3+: 2600 and higher This is some info I found on the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

On to 6

Well, I am now on my way to try to get pregnant with miscarriage number 6.. YAY me! I can't get help from anyo ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Awakening

I finally realize that I am not in control. My mind is in control. I stress and worry and fear eats at me even ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago