Community post

Journal

Long time..

It's been awhile. Finally opened this website back up on my pc so I can track my cycles before I head to try out IVF (hopefully) in a few months. My last journal entry I was pregnant. Right after that I found that my number was decreasing, a month after that, I found out that my number had increased. A few days later, I was bleeding internally from a ruptured ectopic. They took both tubes. I am now infertile permanently. It was tough to adjust to for a few. No more positive pregnancy tests, no more thrill and excitement and fear after finding out you have conceived... I was distraught inside my head, but I was able to keep it there, thanks be to God. I am planning on having mini IVF in the next 2 months if God is willing.. I have 2 thousand saved and will need three thousand more. It has been the hardest few months. I lost both my tubes on the day before my birthday and didn't even know until after the surgery that they took them both. It was an ectopic that no one knew existed and my belly was filled with blood. I am still to this day so grateful to God that He allowed me to not break down in front of anyone. That tops as the hardest day of my life. I pray I can save enough to try to have a baby the only way left to me..

Angela & Daniel

4 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Breaking down wouldnt have made u any less or any weaker of a person!!
I am so sorry u had to go through all of that. I wish u all the best in ur future. Stay strong and stay positive!! =))

9 years ago

Hugs sweetie, and there is nothing wrong with breaking down when bad things happen. You are allowed to feel, don't let anyone tell you different. I am sorry you are going through this, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

9 years ago

I am very sorry. Your story brought a tear to my eye. You are so strong. I am thinking of you.

[url=<a href=

9 years ago

Thanks Ladies! I am much better now than I was before.. I am moving ahead. Hopefully in a few months I will be back with a real pregnancy story!

Angela & Daniel

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo