Community post

Journal

Testing

I am beginning to think that testing after you get a positive is a bad mistake. I wanted to take a digital to get my 2-3 and am still getting 1-2.. my hcg is 450.. I also took a walmart brand test with the same urine and the test is much lighter than the last test I took days ago with the same brand. Does the test stop measuring after a certain percent? I think I should go days in between before I try to test anymore. It is going to worry me too much and I have miscarried too many times to not worry. I wish I hadn't bought the stupid tests now even though I know my number is fine cause I just had the blood tested yesterday. Every single thing make me crazy! From no symptoms to too many symptoms.. I have looked at all my tests and from 17dpo till 20dpo the line is the same. I am 20dpo today.. I am getting cramping on my left side. It has been all over the lower part of my belly but today it's on my left side and is more like little pokes. My uterus is tender. That might be from me trying to figure out exactly where the cramping is coming from. I am waiting for one more blood draw and then I ain't worrying any more. I am tired of being worried about the survival of this pregnancy and I am just getting started.

Angela & Daniel

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

It might just be ur urine. The conception indicator starts giving u a 2-3 at 121-504 but depending on how concentrated urine levels are, u may not be hitting the threshhold. I'd wait for the next beta before starting to worry. The CBI tests suck, imo. I never got a 3+ which should show after 2600. I held urine for 5, 6, 7hrs at a time and tested up til 28dpo and couldnt seem to pass 2-3. Absolute panic struck me...saw my OB for my first prenatal appt and he ordered betas to be drawn on 30dpo, blood was at 6,821. No reason that test shouldnt have given a 3+...well played clearblue cuz I wasted 8 from start to finish. Never again!!
Hope u get some good results back! Make sure to update!! =))

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo