Community post

Journal

20 Week Update!!

For the friends still following me:

Had 20 week ultrasound today:
We couldn't have gotten better news this time!!! I no longer have placenta previa!! They were looking for the placenta to move away from my cervix by at least an inch, and it has moved 1 1/2 inches!!!! YIPPIE!!!!!!!! So I am no longer any under sort of pelvic rest or other special restrictions, and looking forward to having a normal, natural birth and not a c-section!!

And, of course, I had them double check the gender of our son, since I know 16 weeks can still be a very early time to tell. And he is still a he =D YAY!!!! And he is perfectly normal and healthy!! He weighs about 13 ounces already and had a heartbeat of 139bpm. The ultrasound tech even said she was having so much fun looking at his heart because it was so healthy and easy to see!! She was able to see everything she needed to very easily. And jeez was he a wiggler, and SO flexible LOL! I've already uploaded my ultrasound pics under my HPT Images so you can see what I mean, but he was moving the whole time, sucking his thumb and even playing with his feet!!!! So amazing and SO reassuring. And feeling him kick lately has been reassuring as well. Even Daddy can feel him now from time to time <3

User image

4 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Happy to hear everything is going well!

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

10 years ago

Congrats! Glad everything is going well and the placenta previa is gone! :)

10 years ago

Thank you ladies =)
Still sending lots of baby dust to all of you!! [hug]

User image

10 years ago • Post starter

Awesome news! Continue to keep us updated

Caka-17

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo