Community post

Journal

negative and why does it take so long

After everything another failed cycle :-( maybe next time. I just didnt think it would be so hard to get pregnant. Im not complaining as only been offically trying for 2 cycles but when i see friends who get pregnant after one time andd it wasnt even planned it just hurts to see it takes othe people so long. Anyway guess will just try again this month. Maybe cycle 3 will be our turn :-) fingers crossed

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

I've got my fingers crossed for ya as well =) I know the feeling all too well.... I know at least 10 couples that conceived the last year that were not trying to have another baby. I can't help but feel so frustrated when one of them shares the news with everyone and I'm sitting here baby-less and depressed about it =/

10 years ago

Ttc is a frustrating and sometimes long journey. I hope your's is a lot shorter than mine. I'm on my 14th cycle and nada. Most women get their BFP within 6 months, I bet you'll be one of them :)

10 years ago

Tell me bout it. This year 3 of my work colleagues haf babies and even m6 younger brother who wasnt trying. I know its nothing to worry bout till weve been trying for a lot longer but its still hard. This will be out first baby when it happens. I guess its best not to stress and see what happens. Fingers crossed it will only take up to 6 months, which is 4 more cycles :-)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo