Community post

Journal

Possible Spotting??

UPDATE! I checked my CM and cervix tonight and when I wiped my finger on toilet paper, I realized that my CM had an orangy tint to it, just like a tiny bit of blood was mixed in. I got excited and decided to check again and specifically swiped the opening of my cervix and found just the tiniest dot of red blood. While I realize this could maybe be the beginnings of a period, I don't remember this ever happening before! Also, my cervix's position seemed really weird...like it was pointing downward. Kind of hard to describe. But it's been highish ever since ovulation whereas last cycle it was low.

Also, I just took my temp and I'm in the low 98's, which for me is high. For example, my highest daytime temp during my progesterone peak a couple of days ago was 98.4. So hoping to see an increase in temperature tomorrow! AHHHHHH!

Ok, also just looked at my nipples and I see these weird little bumps on my aerolas...kind of like tiny little pimples...I need to look this up!

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Taking your temp in the day means nothing, you can't go off that at all, the spotting sounds good :) good luck when are you testing?

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Tiny little bumps sound like Montgomery's tubercles. :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo