Community post

Journal

Back to Waiting

Just a few days ago, I felt like once I ovulated, I would totally be able to put the thought of "Could I be pregnant?" out of my mind for a couple of weeks. Well, I was WRONG. How can I not obsess and wonder if this month will be the month? Of coarse I don't want to be heart broken if it doesn't happen, so it would make sense for me to not get my hopes up. But, when there's a possibility of a life growing inside of me, how can I not wonder and hope?

I'm trying to focus on whatever positives I can because it's way too early to be discouraged (month 2). I focus on the fact that I'm ovulating and now I'm focusing on the fact that it looks like my post-O temps are rising more quickly than last month (probably a good thing). And if my luteal phase ends up being more than 9 days, that's good news too. If on day 10 I don't have my period yet, that's good news no matter what. However, if I didn't have my period because of pregnancy, that would be the best news!

So, here's to trying to not lose my mind and trying once again to learn patience. Good luck to everyone this cycle!

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Way to have a positive attitude! Fingers crossed for you :)

10 years ago

I think we all go through this same thing every month so you are not alone.

MsSassy713 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo