Community post

Journal

Feeling a Little Better

I think I got over my few days of feeling really not ready for pregnancy. I think I was just in a bad mental place (which can happen when I have to return to work after a week long vacation. I'm back to faithfully charting and wondering right now whether or not I ovulated yesterday. I sort of botched the OPK thing by leaving too long of a gap between two consecutive tests, so I might have missed the LH surge. Or, perhaps ovulation is yet to come. I don't yet know what to expect from my body.

I just hate the waiting game! If I have to do this for many more months, I am going to have to find a way to be more patient. But, this month is definitely more tolerable than the first month of trying!

1 Comment • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Hi! I read your last two journals and, I know what you mean about questioning the TTC. Sometimes I think, "What am I doing? Are we really ready? How will it work out?" But, as DH and I discussed, you just make it work when it happens. Plenty of couples, or even singles, have made it work in worse situations.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. He sounds awesome in that he knows that pressure is no good.

We also started recently, and I think patience will come with more time. At this point the wait sucks. Or maybe waiting will suck more in the future. Hopefully, we both wont wait very long.

Good luck :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo