Community post

Journal

Just rambling, random thoughts....

Just bored, so just sharing some random thoughts...

My breasts are still hurting today for some reason... they seem more tender than before, I can't lean on anything without them protesting. Nausea seems to have let up, though, and I have some energy back. Still bleeding heavily, but that's normal for me.

So, wondering if maybe I should take a break from TTC this cycle, just to make sure my cycles are back on track after the early miscarriage (from April 6th). Maybe that is why I am having strange symptoms (tender breasts) and getting faint positives on hpts.... I don't think we will NOT try, but just a thought. We won't get preggo right away again anyway, so it probably won't even happen this cycle. But I am praying and hoping to conceive in either June or July, so I am going to buy OPKs this month to help me predict my ovulation date, then going to get some Preseed for June and July to really increase our chances. I just want to be pregnant again already, and carry full term and have a happy, healthy baby!!!!

Went to sister-in-laws babyshower over the weekend (May 4th) and actually it wasn't too bad for me. I thought I would break down and be depressed, but it actually wasn't that bad. I had my jealous moments, but I really like my sister in law, so I can't be mad at her for being pregnant.... I am happy for her, that something so terrible didn't happen to her, I really am. I wouldn't wish a miscarriage on anyone, not even my worse enemy! I still ask life "why" every now and then and wonder about the "what ifs". Why did I have to lose MY son and what if I didn't, what would it be like to be taking care of my son right now? But I am not depressed about it anymore. My fiance is such a huge help, he makes me so happy. He is always making me laugh and I am so very lucky to have him in my life. I don't know what I did to deserve him, but I will be forever grateful!!

User image

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo