Community post

Journal

Ok now, what the HECK is going on??? lol

Soooo, took two more hpts this morning and they were negative. But looked at them a couple hours later because I was going to throw them away, and they both had a second line!!!!! I am just SO confused right now! I was feeling so very sick last night, almost threw up, have tender/achey breasts that feel heavy, and a cleaner that I've used forever almost made me sick and certain smells throw me off!! Also had unusual craving for orange juice a couple times, several days before, and it still comes and goes??? Feeling a bit sick and lightheaded this late morning... getting hot flashes... I am not for sure that I am 12dpo since I counted my early m/c as a cycle, so I could have ovulated later than I thought, so..... could I still be pregnant????? I hate this waiting game and this confusion!!! I just want to know already!!!!!!!!! I hate getting my hopes up like this, but these two test lines were darker than before and showed up sooner!!!!! So its so hard not to hope.....

User image

3 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

thank you... i thought evaps were colorless and faded after a long time, though??

User image

11 years ago • Post starter

what a suspense-moment ure at!!!

Baby dust to u, nevertheless!!!

xx!

11 years ago

AF showed up yesterday evening, so I guess those ALL were either evaps or false positives?? oh well, just have to try again next cycle... Thanks though :)

User image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo