Community post

Journal

1st Entry ~ Wishing for my 2nd baby

This is my first entry....I am a little apprehensive but I wanted to put it out there how much I am wishing and praying for my 2nd beautiful baby to find us. My husband and I have a beautiful/perfect 16 month daughter (Sophie Marion) who is our shining light. We decided late last year that we wanted to complete our family with another member. We honestly thought we would conceive easily. First try, first month very first pregnancy!! It's not shaping up that way. We are now onto Cycle #5 and we know it's still early days but we can't help feel cheated and disappointed when AF arrives every month after really giving it a great shot lol. We are both happy, healthy, 28yr olds so making babies should be easy right???? I tear up when I read that we are not alone and many many couples struggle each and everyday for YEARS!!

I am writing this to send it too the universe that we are waiting for our baby and please send them to us soon. Wishing everyone a happy, healthy pregnancies when you all get there xx

MummaRomer84

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Welcome to CTP! Sadly i am one of those women...It's nearly 4 years now trying for baby no2 :( I know exactly how you feel every month when AF arrives. I just try to stay positive and try not to let it control my every thought! Good luck and hope you get your BFP soon. Sending lots of babydust x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo