Community post

Journal

Gas and Nausea at Night

I recently noticed that I have alot of gas lately. I take fibers supplements daily and normally do not have a problem with constipation or gas when taking them. Also, I get really queasy at night. My understanding is that pregnant women feel sick in the morning (hence morning sickness). But I have learned that it can occur at night. Overall, I am still very nervous that all of this is for nothing. AF is due tomorrow and I have no clue if she is coming or not. I have had a few many disappointments over the last few months. But I do know that if she does come, I still have time before I should start becoming concerned. My husband and I decided that if we do not get pregnant by October, then we can start to panic.

Tracking symptoms all day today and we shall see about tomorrow.

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

The nausea cam come at anytime of the day not just in the morning. With My first pregnancy the nausea was totally random all day long. It'd wake up one morning and be very sick and the next morning be perfectly fine. Morning sickness is just what they call it because most women expirecnce it in the morning but not all women. The nausea is as random as everything else that comes with pregnancy. There's no two pregnancy's the same because everybody's body is different. Please don't give up. Stress can hinder conception. If you find yourself obsessing then pick up a hobby. I started going to the gym and bought a sewing machine and started making baby blankets and bibs. Good luck nd I hope there's no AF tomorrow.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo