Community post

Journal

No AF tired from lack of sleep and upset stomach

AF did not come today. I have reviewed my cycle history and noticed that I have had a few gaps of 5-6 days between cycles. So AF could still come this weekend. Last night, I woke up at 12:30AM and was up for the next 2-3 hours. Normally, if I get up in the middle of the night, I use the bathroom, go back to bed, and fall back asleep within 15 minutes or so. Clearly not the case last night. My stomach has been acting up again and I was exhausted today. However, because I did not sleep well, I figure it was because of that.

This coming week my husband is very busy Monday and Tuesday and we have our physicals with a our primary care doctor Friday. I know I have to resolve this issue before next Friday because I do not want my doctor to think I am not taking care of myself or taking the situation seriously. Mostly I am terrified to take a HPT. My last two cycles were so at of whack giving me no clue how long this cycle was or could be. I have been convinced in the past only to get a BFN. On the other hand, if I am pregnant, it is probably not good to wait too much longer.

I am really in a pickle and could use some advice and comfort right now. Please leave any thoughts and kind words for comments. Thank you.

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Start taking prenatal vitamins. If you can find some with iodine, the iodine according to my OBGYN helps prevent miscarriage. I always take prenatal vitamins. They're not bad for you and It helps keep your body strong and prepared to hold a baby. Good luck, I'll be hoping for you :)

11 years ago

Right now I take Nature's Bounty prenatal vitamins. I would have to check the label to see if any iodine is in them.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo