Community post

Journal

TTC Journey for Baby #2

Hello everyone. I am back for Baby #2. My first period since baby started on May 4. My husband and I only got busy once during my fertile window so I am not too optimistic we will hit on the first try. However, my stomach has been bothering me all week mostly after I eat. Also feeling sore and bloated. This sounds good, but I ran 20 miles on Sunday and it is possible alot of what is going on is from that. Because this is my first cycle, I have no clue when AF would really be due. My average cycle was 31 days and ranged from 28-33 before I had my son. If I use the average, AF would not be due till June 4th.

When I was TTC for my first, I would have months where I felt sick and crampy only to have AF come within a week. I am also still nursing my son. Too much going on but going to be patient, drink my water, and things will happen as intended.

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo