Posts by taran522

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Taking progesterone to restart cycle but still having symptoms

Quick intro, Mom, 35, of 2 boys (6 & 4) and TTC for baby #3. I went into my doctor on Monday because I ...

4 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Wondering if I should re-test?

Good morning everyone. I am TTC for our #2 and I have gotten two BFNs in the last week. AF last came on May ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

TTC Journey for Baby #2

Hello everyone. I am back for Baby #2. My first period since baby started on May 4. My husband and I only g ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Is this a sign of a food aversion related to early pregnancy?

So my body has tended to trick me into thinking I am pregnant when I am not the last few months so I have been ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Got my BFP!

While grocery shopping, my husband suggested buying some HPTs because I was still late. I was not all on boar ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

No AF tired from lack of sleep and upset stomach

AF did not come today. I have reviewed my cycle history and noticed that I have had a few gaps of 5-6 days be ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Gas and Nausea at Night

I recently noticed that I have alot of gas lately. I take fibers supplements daily and normally do not have a ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Aversion to Ice Cream

That last two times I ate ice cream, it didn't sit well with me. I could still finish the serving, but I cons ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

One week to go

I got 1 week till AF is due. I have the same symptoms since TTC but drinking lots of prune juice to help with ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

TTC Update

So I noticed some leakage on Wednesday so I figured that ovulation was underway. My husband did get busy that ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago