Community post

Question

Is this a sign of a food aversion related to early pregnancy?

So my body has tended to trick me into thinking I am pregnant when I am not the last few months so I have been looking for new things to give me a sense if this is it or not.

I have been getting cramps, a little bit of queasiness, but not too much. Breasts feel sore on and off, fatigue the same.

However, the last few times I have eaten ice cream, it took me longer to eat. There was a strange feeling in my stomach like I didn't like the food I was eating. The ice cream is cookie dough so I do not know if that plays a factor or not.

If anyone has had this happen to them, let me know. I am waiting another week to test a HPT because my period is due anytime this upcoming week. Because I have been disappointed in the past, I do not test until at least 3 days late.

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I see this was posted a week ago, any news??

I've been feeling very similar! My poor dh was eating his peanut butter and chocolate ice cream and I needed him to brush his teeth after to get rid of the peanut butter smell. It just got so overwhelming I couldn't handle it. Not out right "want to throw up" feeling but definitely not normal and definitely uncomfortable. There's be a few more smells as well so I know it's not just the peanut butter and it seems like I've got super sensitive smell. Same with the tenderness, fatigue and slight cramps but I also have this feeling that we "didn't get it". I've never felt this way before, the past few months I've been convinced I was pregnant but was then so disappointed when the BFN showed up. AF is supposed to arrive on the 19th so I'm really trying to hold out but it's really hard to resist the temptation to test. Hope you got your BFP!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo