Community post

Journal

Misinformation and letting life Go on

So I had been mis-informed about my bother and sister-in-law and their status for TTC. They are going through process for IUI this month as well - and in almost the exact timing we are. That disappointed me to hear. I liked that there was no competition on it. Deep breath - in truth there still isn't. Where DH and I only need a little help to get over a hump - they are needing the full treatment it seems.

I wish them the best. What is happening for them is not my business or concern. I have my own life to live and need to live life that way. It isn't always easy - but it is the truth. God will work his magic when the time is right for us.

I had a few drinks this past weekend - it help to just keep a little calmer when the drama came out. Dance my butt off as much as I could at wedding reception - the ceremony was beautiful.

Now I am back at work. I'm ready for this challenge and the distraction. Ultrasound Thursday morning. Fingers crossed that things happen as hoped/planned this week - but plans rarely work the way you want them to. :-D

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo