Posts by BeccaLynn35

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Has anyone gotten pregnant successfully with low progesterone?

Just had my post ovulation bloodwork done last week - doc expected to see progesterone at 10... mine was only ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Staving off the insanity take 1,000,000,005

Okay so it hasn't really been that long that we've been trying, but some days it feels that way. I go in for ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Here I sit waiting - Am I or Am I not.. who knows?!?!?!?!

okay - so if I look at what happened this weekend - when AF should have arrived - as implantation bleeding - t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Had a very light, 3 day period - Nothing was normal and feeling "Off"

Exactly on day 34 of my cycle, when my period was due - I had spotting. It was far from my normal flow - I do ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Trying to Stave off Insanity

So I guess I've been here for almost and year and have more or less just used the calendar and tracking tools. ...

106 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

24dpo, Definite O'd with bd before during and after - Super tender bbs and no AF - Could I be?

Okay - So we were seeing a reproductive edocrinologist and sort of ran out of money. The last IUI done in Oct ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Nutty nutty Koo-Koo, Nutty Koo-Koo

Okay so there is no way for me to add music to my title, but it is in homage to a little sing-songy thing one ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Misinformation and letting life Go on

So I had been mis-informed about my bother and sister-in-law and their status for TTC. They are going through ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Yeargh..

Okay so today is turning into an unexepected roller coaster. Our best friends were TTorten my C#2 a bit aft ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

A new start and adventure

So it was rather hard yesterday - had truly hoped that I'd be calling in to have blood work done tomorrow. But ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago