Community post

Journal

Staving off the insanity take 1,000,000,005

Okay so it hasn't really been that long that we've been trying, but some days it feels that way. I go in for my post ovulation bloodwork tomorrow morning. I ovulated late this cycle... But hey on the bright side --- I did ovulate.

Let's see, I've been drinking a raspberry leaf and nettles infusion/tonic daily. Been doing it consistently for almost 3 weeks now - might be a bit more. And I've been getting preconcpetion massages done.. got 3 in before I O'ed a bit late. Had a swedish massage last week to encourage relaxation while doing the BD. BD timing was good this month - even got in a little extra which is a treat for me. All the bloodwork at the new clinic has come back basically the same... so far as I'm aware no medical reason we can't do this with basic BD'ing.

I'll find out tomorrow of when my bloodwork comes back when we meet with the doc to determine a plan of attack.

So here I sit 5 days past O... doing my best to not freak out and over analyze every little thing it seems my body is doing.. like being hungry... constipated and heartburny/sore throat in the morning and all that fabulous stuff. Truth is my Granny only remembers the symptom of missing AF. Mom had headaches but had long cycles... so it is a lottery as to what it will be like for me.

So Universe, God and all that is out there - I'm asking for some baby dust coupled with sticky vibes that maybe my Hubby and I will be blessed with doing this on our own .. but give us patience and peace if we need the Docs to help us out....

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo