Community post

Journal

TTC baby #2, cycle 2 -Symptoms

TTC on 2 of my fertile days this month. June 10th and June 12th (predicted ovulation date was June 13th or 14th). I swear, I felt the ovulation happening on the 13th or 14th- a slight soreness/pinch in one ovary. Since then with the passing days I have been having some strange 'symptoms'. Whether they are real, or in my head due to baby #2 hopes, is yet to be determined.

Symptoms have been:
-pinching/tugging feeling in my uterus for the past 3 or 4 days (I am now day 7 post ov).
-dry mouth and throat
-occasional nauseous feeling overcomes me at random and then subsides
-headaches (more than usual)
-drinking a lot more water
-eating more often and in larger quantities
-body temp 98.8 today (not 100% sure what it is on a daily basis but i think it is usually more like 95/96 from the times my son would be sick and i would check my temp against his)

could this all be PMS symptoms....yeah, unfortunately. hoping it is more than that, though.
hoping it is more than that....we will find out if i miss my period on the 27th.
plan to wait at least a few days past a missed before testing.

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo