Community post

Question

Is this just in my head?

Myself and my husband have been trying for 5 years, it turned out my husband is unable to conceive and this is our first cycle using sperm donor.
1dpo- After insemination I felt cramps in my abdomen.
2dpo- very tired (missed my alarm for work), Bloating,Couldn't stop burping, heavy breasts, Headache and wasn't hungry.
3dpo- same as 2dpo+ Frequent Urination
4 & 5 dpo- same as 3dpo, though runny nose, chilly, weird dreams, exhausted & mild cramps around 3pm lasted all night.
6dpo- BUSY day! All ous symptoms, with cramping from the night before but this developed into a 'stabbing' pain in my left side which lasted around an hour, and then I went back to having the mild cramping till around 8pm at night. Very thick, white CM+bckache.
7&8dpo-No cramps, symptoms less,nipples still perky now and again, though very tired! muzzy head and the odd twinge, felt like pressure below my belly button. Nausea 8dpo pm
9dpo(2day)- awful sleep, vivid dreams, tired, cold, sore throat,

Mam to 1 little girl, TTC for #2

1 Answer • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I think it is possible to feel something few day after conception, but sometimes it can be only in our head.It is hard to tell really.I think you need to wait a little bit and test to know. :) Good luck.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo