Posts by Misswelsh92

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

IB?

8/9 dpo- Implantation?

1 Answer      

Latest 2 years ago

Question

When was my OPK surge?

Currently TTC baby #2! I had EWCM Thursday (27.01.2022) CD 14. Was still quite stringy Friday 28.01.2022. A ...

0 Answers      

Latest 2 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

TTC #1 :)

Hello all! Just thought I’d come and say hello on here and share a bit of our journey with you. We fir ...

6 Comments     2    

Latest 2 years ago

Question

5dpo light cramping?

Hi all! I know it is far too early to be having any symptoms (even if I will catch this month!) but I&rsqu ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Conception Vitamins??

Hi all! Long time no see. After getting a job I’d always wanted back in a April we decided to put tryi ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

8 DPO, implantation suspected yesterday and extremely bloated right now!

Hey lovelies, hope all is well with everyone and baby dust to all! Suspected ovulation was last Saturday, (1 ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

CD29 No Af & BFN!!

Hi lovelies. Starting to loose all hope here. I’ve had symptoms on n off during my TWW, and I usually st ...

0 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Implantation cramps 8,9&10dpo?

I was having very mild cramps 8,9,10 dpo and I thought af was coming and I was out. However, if I start crampi ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Is this just in my head?

Myself and my husband have been trying for 5 years, it turned out my husband is unable to conceive and this i ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

5dpo symptoms, too soon?

Hi all. I am currently on 5dpo, and ovulated last Wednesday after having artificial insemination by a sperm do ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago