Community post

Question

I would love the input of you lovely ladies to see if i may be pregnant??

Hello, i have been TTC for the last 7 mths had about 9/10 cycles in that time as i am an older lady im aged 44, and had quite a few very short cycles, anyway i started trying everything that could balance my hormones, took estrogen in the follicular phase and used progesterone cream in my luteal phase that only started this cycle, i am now 10dpo and i did an early detection test (clearblue) and its very faint positive, but its like i dont want to believe its happening, what do you guys think?

Poll:
yes (0 votes)
no (0 votes)
unsure (1 votes)
maybe (0 votes)

2 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

There is no picture connected to your posting; don't know how to vote! Good luck!

6 years ago

Hi Pinklady, How are you getting on? Any news? In my opinion it is very possible, I am 43 years old ttc for many years. I have a 25 day cycle and this month I had a faint positive at 10 dpo. I took another test today at 15 dpo and the line is clear as day. Will be seeing my doctor at the earliest opportunity. Time will tell if this little one sticks. I have everything crossed for you!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo