Community post

Discussion

Bfp, 4 days later a bfn and 3 day bleed.. Now a bfp?

Hello.. I am 45 years old and been ttc for around 15mths I had a blighted ovum back in June at around 7 wks pregnant.. I received a bfp on the 19/12/17 using a clearblue digi saying 1-2 weeks.. On the 22/12/17 I started to spot pink blood in the Pm went to rustic colour (red/brown) to fresh blood colour back to brown lasted around 3-4 days on the 22nd December I went to see my dr and they performed a test which was negative so chemical pregnancy maybe.. Carried on with Christmas as I have other children I then noticed the nausea which I had been suffering before getting my bfp come back so I went to buy a cheap £1 hpt just to check and it's come back a visable faint line more than the first cheapies I used before the digi.. I am so confused because how can you get a bfp.. A bleed and bfn and within 3-4 days a bfp again?? Anyone else had this happen? By the way I was using progesterone cream from O upto the first day I bled then stopped not sure if using that was a problem maybe? Thanks for reading one very confused lady here.. I'm trying to post an image of the test.. Baby dust to you all xUser Image

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Trying to post a pic done it at 4pm.. User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Try first response again that is going to give your your answer your image kind of looks like an evaporation line but hopefully it is a Positive Baby Dust

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo