Community post

Question

What are my chances of being pregnant in this situation?

For most of my life my cycle has been a every 27 to 28 days like clockwork. Last year i suffered with severe depression after divorce from 11 yr relationship which put my cycle a little out of wack. All last year it varied from 25 days to 31 days. Im happier now and in a good relationship but last month my cycle was 26 days. Last period was Janiary 13 th which now puts me at day 34! Ive taken tests sonce 10 dpo and all have been BFNs. Not even a faint line. So i am wondering what are my chances that i may actually be pregnant?? I figure atleast a faint line would show up by now. Whats wrong?? Boyfriend and i actually bd everyday for the past month! Any hope out there??

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Well is it possible that you ovulated later than you thought! In which case you might still be pregnant and you can wait a week and test again if af doesn't come. There is also the possibility that you are having an anovulatory cycle which sometimes happens. Anyway if nothing happens in a weeks time and your hpt is still negative then fix an appt with your doctor and get a check up. Good luck!

8 years ago

Thank you for your response

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo