Community post

Question

For those tracking cervical position, what was the position of yours when you got your BFP?

A little tmi here. When my bf and I get intimate and he fingers me and when we have sex, i can feel him reaching my cervix. We have been trying for 3 months and this morning when he fingered me and we had sex my cervix was pretty much out of reach! It was so noticeable. Could this be a good sign of bfp? I tested yesterday at cycle day 26 and bfn, today im cd 27. Not sure how many dpo i am.

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

HFC. For whatever reason my cervix tends to be HSC or MSC near my period. When I got my BFP it was HFC. I know people say your cervix should be HSC during pregnancy but cervical position/texture just isn't reliable. When you check your cervix you're really looking for patterns less than you're looking at what your cervix feels like any one day. The exception to this is possibly if it feels HSO the day you're ovulating. But generally you're not looking at a tree but rather the forest.

TTC #1: January 2015- October 2015 BFP #1: October 16, 2015. MC: November 6, 2015 BFP #2: March 15, 2016. MC: March 21, 2016 TTC Rainbow: November 2015- Present

8 years ago

Thanks for your response. Just tested and got a bfn... not quite sure when af is due tho, as i got irregular cycles . All i know is in cd 27

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo