Posts by angie81

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

9 DPO YELLOW TINGED SNOTTY DISCHARGE

Confirmed ovulation with opks and ovulated on 19th . Had sex on 17th and 20th. But hubby pulled out. Today a ...

0 Answers      

Latest 2 years ago

Discussion

Earlier than usual ewcm

So I noticed egg white cervical mucous a few hours ago. Kinda early for me, it was cycle day 10. Well I've rea ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Implantation dip?

User Image I'm tryi ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Can someone explaon i detail how i can post up my bbt chart so others can analyze with me ? ?

Just wanting opinions on my chart during this tww, but i need to be told how to upload my chart first lol

4 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

For those tracking cervical position, what was the position of yours when you got your BFP?

A little tmi here. When my bf and I get intimate and he fingers me and when we have sex, i can feel him reachi ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Light then dark then light but is one positive?

I started doing Opks on CD 9, they were faint. In CD 11 they got darker but not dark enough to be positive, t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

how do i post pics on here?

Can someone please explain how i can post pics on here? Thank you.

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

What day in my cycle should i start using ovulation tests, and do i do 2 a day?

I have an 11 year old, by my past relationship. So i know i can have kids. But it was lo g ago. I am with a ne ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

What are my chances of being pregnant in this situation?

For most of my life my cycle has been a every 27 to 28 days like clockwork. Last year i suffered with severe ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Has anyone had low temps and barely any cm after Ovulation that led to a BFP?

I'm in my tww at 6dpo

5 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago