Community post

Question

Possible to still be pregnant, but no BFP yet?

My last period was November 17. My next period isn't supposed to come around until February 13.

For the past week or so my boobs have hurt like none other. My boobs will be a little sore right before my period, but not like this. My nipples are so sensitive and it feels like my boobs are almost stiff. I'm having slight cramping as well, but it's not really painful. It's more like twinges than anything. My sense of smell is through the roof. I have to take two showers a day because I can smell myself lol. A few other things too.

I have been pregnant before (March 2014) but it ended in miscarriage. So I recognize the symptoms. However, I have been taking pregnancy tests and none of them have come up pregnant yet.

I haven't been tracking ovulation because my cycles are so long.

Any tips? Positive thinking? Thanks!

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I'm a little confused. Your last period was in November, but your next one isn't until February? How do you figure that? They should be monthly in most cases. If you have long cycles sometimes a little less, but every 4 months is not normal. How are you tracking ovulation? If you are ovulating, you would either have a period, or be pregnant. I would see a doctor to find out whats going on.

TTC #2

8 years ago

Yes. That's correct. My cycle long and irregular. I only have three periods a year on average. Like I stated above I don't track ovulation because the length of my cycle makes it unreliable. Especially because I experience ovulation bleeding. So my periods are a month long (seem like they are). I fully recognize it's not normal. My doctor knows about the length and is aware.

I'm hoping that I am pregnant. We made love during the time of my ovulation bleeding so here's hoping! Especially because my breasts have started leaking lol...just clear liquid, but still leaking.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo