Community post

Question

Clear Blue dual hormone ovulation tests! Did we BD at the right time?!?!

Hi ladies, so i've used all methods to track ovulation this month. Cheapie internet tests, temping and the advanced Clear Blue dual hormone digital tests for the first time.

We BD'd as follows:
CD5,6,7, 9,11,12,14 -am & pm

On CD12 - cheap OPK showed line of the same colour not darker, CB says not fertile
CD13 I got a Peak reading on the digital, negative on cheapie tests, temperature dipped - no BD
CD14 I got a High reading on digital - we BD'd twice just in case!!

So my question is, am I still in with a chance by BDing on days 11, 12 and 14, even though day 13 was the day of ovulation and Peak on the Clue Blue Digital??

thanks!!!

User image

6 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

You should be in the time frame good luck to you sending baby dust ur way:)

8 years ago

Hi, you should be in the time frame. Just a piece of advice, once you get a peak on the CB digital then you need to stop testing with it and it usually shows the static smiley for two days. Those two days are your peak days. Good luck and baby dust to you!

8 years ago

Oh! Thank you. The static smiley face didn't stay on the screen though :-S Did I do something wrong? Should I have left the test in or keep ejecting and inserting it? I was wondering how everyone got two peak days! xx

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

And does that mean because we BD'd twice on the second day I'm in with a shot? I feel a bit more hopeful! xx

User image

You can eject the stick and the smiley usually stays for 48 hrs thereby preventing you from re-testing. But I guess if you repeatedly popped it in and removed it, it might have reset. Anyway in future you know when you get a peak
you can stop and do the deed. :) Yes, looks like you both have been quite active so you have a good chance! Good luck to you! Xx

8 years ago

Thank you so much! xxxx

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo