Community post

Question

Can someone tell me when I ovulated?

Fertility Friend, Ovagraph and CDTP all have different ovulation dates. I need to know so I can average my LP. All opinions appreciated!!

14 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Answers | Last Page

unless you chart your temperature and/or use OPKs noone can tell you. one can ovulate any day between roughly cd10 and cd20.

8 years ago

Sorry, I figured it was implied. My chart is shared publicly on my profile!

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm still figuring this forum out. I don't know how to edit my question or add a picture of my chart. But if you go to my profile it is public.

oh ok had a look, this time to me it looks like it was cd18 (and it does not look like you conceived)

8 years ago

I would also think cd 18, second choice cd 20, but the drop before the 18th makes me think that day.
Best of luck! :)

8 years ago

Thank you and It was not necessary to tell me it doesn't look like I conceived. I didn't not ask you if I looked pregnant. You should know how sensitive people can be about TTC, as you are unaware of their situation and how hard they are trying. That was a pitiful thing to say to someone, regardless I refuse to let your snide remark diminish my hope.

20 or 21. Temps climb nicely from there on.

8 years ago

don't get angry, you asked to take a look at the chart... i have been ttc for 10 years, have no children, have had 4 miscarriages, and am 40. so don't think i don't know what it is about. after all we've been through i find it best not to have hopes. pleasant surprises are better than terrible disappointments.
back to your chart - is it the first cycle you charted? it may be good to try 3-4 cycles to establish the pattern. have you tried to observe the cm as well?

8 years ago

No it's not and I'm not justifying this to you. I've been trying for a long time as well. I've been charting on fertility friend for 5 years. I'm new to this site. I just added one chart to see how this site was but from what I've read on many forums a lot of women are rude and unhelpful, looks like I found one. Everyone on this site is struggling with the same thing and it doesn't matter how hard or long you've been trying every cycle is a struggle. I've never had any kids as well and it's miserable and heartbreaking and I don't need another person telling me I'm not pregnant this cycle. I have tests, temps, cm and friends telling me I'm not. I have family on both sides asking why I don't have kids yet. And yes I know you understand. I asked opinions on when I ovulated, so I can average or my LP because this is my second cycle in two years medication is actually allowing me to have a normal cycle. i know I'm not pregnant this cycle, and I've been crying everyday since my temp drop

Just because you have been trying longer than most does not mean you know everything. You are not a doctor, from what I understand. If you're going to answer questions, It would be more helpful if you just answered the question unless stated otherwise because people are putting their hearts out here needing support and help from strugglers like us.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo