Community post

Question

Blood clots in early pregnancy?

Hello Lovelies,

I'm sort of freaking out at the moment.
I still don't know for certain if I'm pregnant but I am currently TTC. I'm so scared to take a pregnancy test seeing as I had a MC in January, I've just now gained the courage to TTC again.

I have a lot of "text book" symptoms including late period but yesterday (which was 10DPO) I started spotting pink blood and I was thrilled thinking it was IB. I went to bed with a smile on my face. But, this morning I went pee and I noticed thick clot like "chunk" in the toilet water and It was brown/rusty/red but it was snot like. I immediately started crying thinking 1) I lost it or 2)AF came.
Anyone else have this happen to them before and had a successful pregnancy?

MCP

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I have the same problem. I keep testing since day 5 dpo through 14 dpo today still negative. Have you tested at all?

I just went to get the blood test today. Result will come tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes. Take care.

8 years ago

Airrin, AF eventually did come. I put TTC on the back burner. Realized I'm not emotionally stable/ready yet.

MCP

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo