Community post

Question

Really Light spotting (so light it is almost not there). CD37 now or CD 3 if this is my cycle.

Ok 3 days ago I got what I thought was the start of my cycle 1 mark on pad all day. But it disappeared that night. came back the next day with maybe 2 drops on 2 pads all day and a few wipes with a tinge. Today 2 marks on pads, and when i wipe once a drop in toilet. I'm peeing a lot at night mostly. Im eating like a horse and have been for about a week. Craving chocolate but that is pretty common. Drinking more then I usually do. Now for the before. I was on prednisone just after my last cycle for a virus that attacked my lungs. Just moved and been having more sex and right around OV. Monday the 9th had an injection in my sacroiliac joint under xray. Within the last year I have lost 25lb and was down to under 250 for the first time in 10 years. I am kinda trying to figure out if i should get a test or if I should wait it out. I have no money this month due to the move. Been trying for a long time and have in a sense given up. Anyone had this or have an idea?

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

1 Answer • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I personally would wait. That being said there are some brands for 88 cents or less. Late periods can be due to a lot of things. If you are 5 days after your missed period it should show. You could always have fun and try the home made sugar test :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo