Community post

Question

BOOBS sorer then anything I can imagine.... help

I am on day CD 32 about 16dpo my boobs have hurt for about 3 days now getting worse as the days go by... tonight I am feeling nauseated and have a lot of gas which is making me very uncomfortable. I have been drinking and peeing more then normal which is not like me either. My cycles are about 28-30 days normally but have gone as long as 41 days. I am so tired I want to sleep but cant. Oh and my one cat that could care less about anyone is all over me and sleeping on me or beside me protecting me almost. I woke up 2 days ago with cramps so bad I thought my cycle was here but nothing.. had to take my pills for cramps as it was the only thing that would work to get rid of them. I don't know what is going on with my body. I have no money to go get a test. what does everyone think... Anything would help even advice as to what to do to make myself more comfy would be very much appreciated.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Pregnant go to your local clinic

10 years ago

If I am that is going to be really ironic.... lol... I am working on getting my ankle fixed.. and I have been trying to get pregnant for what feels like years.

10 years ago • Post starter

Another false hope.... started spotting today with bad cramps.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo