Posts by sarenza

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Need help with light late spotting weight gain and hunger.

Started spotting at cd 34. Today is day 8 of very light spotting. Spotting is when I wipe or if on pad size of ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Late cycle, than very light going on 8 days spotting plus 10lb weight gain In a month....help.

Started spotting at cd 34. Today is day 8 of very light spotting. Spotting is when I wipe or if on pad size of ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Really Light spotting (so light it is almost not there). CD37 now or CD 3 if this is my cycle.

Ok 3 days ago I got what I thought was the start of my cycle 1 mark on pad all day. But it disappeared that ni ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

think we may have found the issue with not getting pregnant... yeah!!

My fiancé was just diagnosed with sleep apnea... I have been doing some internet browsing and it ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

BOOBS sorer then anything I can imagine.... help

I am on day CD 32 about 16dpo my boobs have hurt for about 3 days now getting worse as the days go by... tonig ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Health has stopped my ttc journey temporarily.

Because of an injured ankle, I have had to put my journey on hold. I have to go for MRIs and stress x-rays. th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Another round of IUI starting soon

Well just called to set up the appointments for the IUIs.... still waiting for my cycle this month too on day ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Brown spotting instead of period?

Hi all, Anyone on here get a fully brown spotting period. no normal period after. For me it was light (tmi-but ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Please help... this is tmi a bit....Spotting? Pregnant or Cycle start

Ok I O'd cd 15 according to Ovulation predictors. Normal cycle is 27-32 days. last month was 41 days due to q ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Why me.... why cant it be like some others, for them it is so easy to get pregnant.

Feeling Reallllllly Low.... Wondering what is goin on with me... im scared and worried... All I want is a fami ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago