Community post

Question

Preseed bleeding anyone?! Please help!

Hi everyone. I am on CD 14 and since CD 11 I have had some brown spotting, only when i wipe, only using a panty liner a day. We have been using preseed since CD10 and it seems like it makes bd more fun (with the dryness of timing lol) I thought it could be ovulation spotting, but in my experience before, I only had a drop or two of pink or brown blood. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this before? We also did the baby dance a day before my af came, so could this be some crazy iB type thing? It did start 11 days after we bd before my AF....anyone wanna shed some light?

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

YES! I don't know how it's even possible, but I had weird, mid cycle spotting this month like I haven't ever had before, and it was my first month using preseed. we'd use the preseed, do the BD and either the next day or the day after that I'd have 1 or 2 trips to the bathroom where I had bright red spotting. This happened probably 3 times! I don't know how or why, but nothing was different this month other than the preseed. (Oh, and the BFP I got 11 DPO, I will now swear by that stuff forever!!!)

10 years ago

Mmmh BFP, you say??!!?! Congratulations and have a healthy and happy 9 months :) I sure hope that is the outcome for us! When I watched the youtube video about the sperms journey, it did depict sperm traveling through blood membranes, I don't know if that's why the spotting...hoping things take a good turn, I cannot rely on my temps cuz I am so horrible at it with a one year old and five year old keeping me on my toes before I even wake lol.

10 years ago • Post starter

So on cycle day 7(last day of af I had sex 9hrs later took plan b 5 day later(had sex again 3 days before withdraw bleed) had a heavy period like flow (TMI even a couple clots like my normal period) but only lasted 4 days on the day it ended I had sex multiple times using pre seed 2 day later until now I only need a liner and there is no red just pink (cd17)

6 years ago

So why am u spotting?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo