Community post

Journal

ugh,

i wonder if its normal after a chemical to bleed for 9 days and feel nauseous and very sick and sore? i know the baby was shed cuz all my tests are negative now but i just have this sinking weird feeling. and after a chemical are you supposed to not try for a month or are you? am i gonna have issues ovulating late or something? i never gave it much thought, too busy being sick and sad.

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I felt really sick and sore for the first few days after my recent chemical -- as if I was still pregnant. I hope you feel better soon! As for waiting to try afterwards, I've heard both sides. My ObGyn and RE have both said it's okay to try right away, but my acupuncturist always asks me to wait a month.

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Thanks, i Just saw this comment today, today i am ovulating according to OPK and temp this morning, gonna confirm with temperature rise tomorrow. We decided to give it a go this month and give it to God and if nothing happens, take a break, a long one. We both could use it and maybe its just not in the stars for us. But I will keep hope until AF shows. <3 Thanks for the info. GL to you.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo