Posts by crazymomto2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Preseed bleeding anyone?! Please help!

Hi everyone. I am on CD 14 and since CD 11 I have had some brown spotting, only when i wipe, only using a pant ...

4 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

HELP?! ANYONE HAD ODD/LIGHT "PERIOD" AND THEN BFP?

THIS HAS PROBABLY BEEN THE LIGHTEST PERIOD I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. IT STARTED OUT A WHOLE DAY OF PINKISH C ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

so i am pretty sure i am out.

16 dpo, Cd 32, started spotting. Assuming its AF showing her ugly ass disgusting mean heartbreaking nasty gros ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

I should start tomorrow or the next two days....

I haven't been able to test since 10 dpo and i am 13 dpo now. I ran out of tests like a dork POAS addict :) on ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

A LITTLE SAD...

WELL I AM ABOUT 7DPO AFTER A CHEMICAL WHERE I BLED FOR TWO WEEKS, AND THIS BEING OUR LAST CYCLE TRYING, I AM A ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

ugh,

i wonder if its normal after a chemical to bleed for 9 days and feel nauseous and very sick and sore? i know t ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

so done testing early

ugh another chemical. i dont think ill be testing early anymore. its too stressful to know...i am thinking abo ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Irregular cycle lengths after having a child. Did this happen to you AND now you are regular?

My daughter will be 18 months in a week and my cycles became very long after I had her and stopped breastfeedi ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

HAHA DID THE BLEACH HOME PREGNANCY TEST (OUTSIDE WITH GLOVES DONT WORRY)

I know its just for fun and a wives tale, but what the heck right? well anyways my results indicated pregnancy ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

SPERM DONATION: ANYONE? COMMENTS? VIEWS?

OK, I really want to bring the issue of using a sperm donor to my husband after 4 years TTC off and on since w ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago