Posts by crazymomto2

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

I REALLY HATE INTERNET CHEAPIES 10MUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY SUCK SO BAD, AND I GOT JIPPED BY THE EBAY SELLER. SHE SENT ME FIRSTVUE (UK) STRIPS AND I FREKEN HATE THEM ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Anyone else give up symptom spotting and researching?

I've learned (started last month) not to look into every little symptom and gurgle last month. Its made it eas ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

ONE STEP URINE PREGNANCY TEST STRIPS 10 SENSITIVITY FROM EBAY. HOW LONG DO I DIP THEM FOR?????

THEY ARE GREEN AND THIN AND DIDNT COME WITH INSTRUCTIONS FROM EBAY. ONE STEP URINE PREGNANCY TEST STRIPS 10 SE ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

SPERM DONATION? HELP PLEASE.

OK, I really want to bring the issue of using a sperm donor to my husband after 4 years TTC off and on since w ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

SPERM DONATION: ANYONE? COMMENTS? OPINIONS? PLEASE HELP!

OK, I really want to bring the issue of using a sperm donor to my husband after 4 years TTC off and on since w ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

its been nice taking a "break"

Oh don't get me wrong we are still BABY DANCING lol. But its more fun and spontaneous this month :) like sneak ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

HAS ANYONE ON HERE ACTUALLY OVULATED DURING PERIOD?

Hey everyone! I'm wondering this because I know its possible, I've done research and for those who know how I ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Best HPT internet cheapies?!

Wanted to know the most sensitive, reliable and cheapest hpts to buy online and WHERE ;) please and thanks.

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

on to another month, but I am actually ok.

So I started spotting at 11 pm tonight so I'm assuming tomorrow or today cuz its almost 1 am is gonna be CD on ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

just venting <3

So I'm on CD 31, 17 days past ovulation and got a faint positive this morning on a stupid blue dye test. I'm s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago