Community post

Journal

A LITTLE SAD...

WELL I AM ABOUT 7DPO AFTER A CHEMICAL WHERE I BLED FOR TWO WEEKS, AND THIS BEING OUR LAST CYCLE TRYING, I AM A BIT SAD. I HAVE MY HOPES UP, PROBABLY THE HIGHEST OF ANY CYCLE WITH IT BEING OUR LAST. WITH ALL THE CHEMICALS...OUR STUPID DOCTOR WANTS ME ON BIRTH CONTROL FOR AT LEAST THREE MONTHS...IF WE DON'T CONCEIVE THIS MONTH I WILL ADMITTEDLY BE VERY SAD. BUT I HAVE DECIDED THAT IF AND WHEN THIS CYCLE IS A BUST, I AM GOING TO SPEND THE LONG BREAK WORKING ON MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LORD, MY HUSBAND, KIDS AND ALSO WORK ON MYSELF. I HAVE GAINED 10 POUNDS TTC THAT I CANNOT SEEM TO SHED..MAYBE THE LONG BREAK WILL BE GOOD FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND...I JUST WANT MY FAMILY TO GROW SO BAD THAT ITS GONNA TAKE SOME GETTING USED TO (NOT TTC.) I KNOW I WILL BE POKING IN ON HERE EVERY NOW AND AGAIN TO CHECK ON YOU WONDERFUL LADIES AND VOTE ON YOUR TESTS ;) I JUST WISH THAT WE COULD CONCEIVE A VIABLE CHILD TOGETHER... ALTHOUGH OUR DAUGHTER WAS MADE THRU RAPE, MY HUSBAND LOVES AND ADORES HER AS HIS...BUT I KNOW DEEP DOWN HE WOULD LIKE A BIOLOGICAL CHILD...I HOPE THIS CYCLE IS A GOOD ONE...IF NOT. GOODBYE FRIENDS...ILL BE OK, IT JUST WASN'T GOD'S PLAN RIGHT NOW AND I NEED TO LEARN AND ACCEPT THAT.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU WOMEN OUT THERE, I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST IN YOUR ROLLER COASTER TTC JOURNEY'S. I CONGRATULATE ANYONE WHO GETS PREGNANT AND WISH YOU A HAPPY AND HEALTHY, BEAUTIFUL 9 MONTHS IN ADVANCE. I ASK YOU TO PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, AS MALE INFERTILITY IS A REALLY HARD ONE....BABY DUST AND ILL BE PRAYING FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.
ALSO LADIES, BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER.
<3 LIVI

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I'll be praying for you. I know how you feel, I've had two chemicals back to back the last one I bled for almost 19 days and my doctor wanted me to not TTC for three months. The three months flew by. I concentrated on my fitness and my family. I wish you the best, keep your head up. HUGS

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you for the encouraging comment. I appreciate your kindness. I just wish Obama care would cover infertility. We have one of the best plans and it still doesn't cover it. I know if we did ivf we would conceive but its so very expensive and not covered... I am worried the bc is gonna screw me up

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo